Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jul 5, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! nurseford25 I don't hate it. Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, And without sneering, teach the rest to sneer... ~ Alexander Pope I feel the same about rubber straps... cork on the other hand...😜
Posts 1,130 Likes 6,020 nurseford25 ·Jul 5, 2016 ahsposo I like the way it looks. I'd just be afraid it would get all 'squishy' on a hot day... It's not to bad when it's hot. I usually have that strap on my PO and I live in southern California so it is usually hot.
Posts 1,376 Likes 3,454 Optimizer13 ·Jul 5, 2016 After swapping around, this one just feels right @adam78 Edited: Jul 5, 2016
Posts 421 Likes 1,704 grizzlycanuck ·Jul 6, 2016 Don't really get enough of this one it seems..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 3,146 Likes 23,995 aap ·Jul 6, 2016 Can't get enough of these fonts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 335 Likes 1,305 Mr Bing ·Jul 6, 2016 Still rocking the Sumo I got yesterday, this time on NATO...