Posts 532 Likes 2,317 Linesiders ·Jun 30, 2016 Baz9614 Killer patina in the sun! I might need to do the same as real sun kicks it up a notch! No Sun
Posts 532 Likes 2,317 Linesiders ·Jun 30, 2016 Oh - and for UlackaFocus: The Kid with his first 40 last weekend - Striper, No Snook 😉
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jun 30, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Linesiders Oh - and for UlackaFocus: The Kid with his first 40 last weekend - Striper, No Snook 😉 Nice fish, congrats to him! My boys and I will be trying for some stripers this weekend. Send some of that mojo our way! 👍 Simply Smiths for me this evening...
Posts 1,089 Likes 1,207 Spy ·Jun 30, 2016 Taddyangle If I ever do hear a comment in the wild like nice Ploprof, I will know it's from another watch enthusiast. I will buy him (or her) a beer. Where can I find you tomorrow?
Posts 2,177 Likes 25,201 Baz9614 ·Jun 30, 2016 Linesiders Killer patina in the sun! I might need to do the same as real sun kicks it up a notch! No Sun That's an awesome piece! 👍 I haven't seen many olive BTs, and that appears to be the same series of bezel as well.
Posts 18,307 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·Jun 30, 2016·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... Magic hour for light. Maybe I'll keep this one.
Posts 133 Likes 1,588 deepcdweller ·Jun 30, 2016 Today with My Beauty 59's Seamaster Bumper 18K GoldFilled... R-L-X / Omega
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Jul 1, 2016 Good morning and happy Friday ..my 1603 datejust today ...from 1973..
Posts 754 Likes 2,512 gop76 ·Jul 1, 2016 Today, A Certina DS-2 Chronolympic with a Valojoux 726, saved from the darkness https://omegaforums.net/threads/yesterday-i-saved-a-life.35924/