Posts 389 Likes 1,021 RegF ·Jul 1, 2016 Really don't see why the fuss about ten to two or eight past ten on the dial. Doesn't seem that special to me today.
Posts 8,137 Likes 36,641 cristos71 ·Jul 1, 2016 dougiedude This just in a few hours ago, and onto the wrist: Very nice Futrematic, just look at those lugs! Is yours a solid gold version?
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Jul 1, 2016·Most fun screen name at ΩF I looked for something to wear this 1st day of July and this Longines Conquest on a brown ostrich leg band had stopped last month on the 1st. "Cool!" I thought, "All I have to do is set the time!"
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Jul 1, 2016 cristos71 Very nice Futrematic, just look at those lugs! Is yours a solid gold version? 10k gf.
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Jul 1, 2016·Adam @ ΩF All this talk of Sky Chiefs lately... edit: sorry, just noticed it's a bit out of focus! I've added a second pic. Edited: Jul 1, 2016
Posts 184 Likes 284 Finrod Felagund ·Jul 1, 2016 Travelling to London for the Week-end 😀 This one will be on my wrist for the next 3 days 🥰
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Jul 1, 2016 Remarkably, when I picked this up this morning, the date was correctly preset 👍:
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Jul 1, 2016 adam78 All this talk of Sky Chiefs lately... Did I miss a thread? They do seem to be quite prolific on WRUW lately 👍... Mine: Edited: Jul 1, 2016
Posts 1,783 Likes 4,130 Jonatan ·Jul 1, 2016 Just picked up my 262 at the watchmaker! New shoes, new glass and a service. Good for another 50 years.