WRUW Today?

Posts
361
Likes
1,159
c702f5460049b427e7f8ecd9ccd78ffc.jpg

c43f5988be2336482d48158959edc580.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
now don't be standing outside in a thunderstorm with that big-ass chunk of metal on your wrist, you'll get fried!

mind you..... its not likely that a lightning strike will bother a Seiko diver.

Don't worry, I know how dangerous thunderstorms are. When I had taken the photo, I hurried under the biggest tree I could find for protection 😁
 
Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
Don't worry, I know how dangerous thunderstorms are. When I had taken the photo, I hurried under the biggest tree I could find for protection 😁

Yes! A tree is always a good idea!

I use a golf club to fend off the lightning bolts. A five iron is good.

For some reason my quartz watch now runs backwards though......

And I stutter something awful.
 
Posts
389
Likes
1,021
Don't know the words, so just humming along today...

Edited: