WRUW Today?

Posts
201
Likes
1,971
Been wearing my latest acquisition all day..a 105.012-66 CB. Loving it.

3B343130-3454-4040-9B80-A439DCB15581_zpsly23uba0.jpg
 
Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
Chronostop 146.012

b5a4984e5264b2920aa569e4cbafb37d.jpg

Calibre 920

attachment.php

cool.... but I hate when that piece keeps falling out.

tried double sided tape yet?
 
Posts
8,137
Likes
36,641
Nice choice..the black hobnails Connie get to go to Swizerland👍

Yes, I took your advice 😉
 
Posts
37
Likes
185
e5e38342fc85850d02905b24c5e51e47.jpg

31ccd46f016694916075c5d271fc30b5.jpg

366a63ef1d4b8f9d00ab744773a5bdb0.jpg

1d829f500e45ae3e845ece4b89ea65fe.jpg

Went for this today and dressed it up ! Well it is Sunday in a United Kingdom [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
209
Likes
1,071
OpQVQqr.jpg

Great, this is a nice watch on a bottle of red wine ... snapshot taken by a windows phone .. Enjoy
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Went for a nice bike ride in a Provincial Park and finished with another Perch dinner, this time from a special diner-in-a-bus called Birdies (near Point Pelee in Southern Ontario).

@Archer - I know too much fried food should be avoided, but I couldn't resist having Perch again...

531663b3306f78d62cde47c24cc6ee5d.jpg

893981bd038675d93f66f03370e716da.jpg

e35cdb7b931bb08730a198696deabded.jpg