WRUW Today?

Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Rotation be damned. Had to get this one back on the wrist.

A9415179-5A78-4A45-8886-8B9E39A419C6_zpskzb8xily.jpg
 
Posts
3,273
Likes
36,548
Somehow decided on it's old Sei Tacche today

bc81f0358532b9d1fd75ba9a6235e52c.jpg

Longines 5193 circa 1944 calibre 12.68N
Edited:
 
Posts
578
Likes
2,661
The watch I purchased last week from @Kringkily came in today and I immediately went home to put it on. My first omega...and many more to come. Couldn't be happier with my decision. These bad iPhone pics don't do that blue dial the justice it deserves!
 
Posts
2,178
Likes
25,228
Thought I would try this on a new nato, and I think it looks pretty good for the summer! 👍
 
Posts
352
Likes
1,832
C-case Sparkly on original 1170 w/604 end pieces for client meeting this morning. (Client had an early 80s Concord inherited from his father that was in fantastic condition too, no pic tho as I thought that was too weird... until retainer signed!) 14686e8d89daeb931207865bb141b307.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Polerouter De Luxe.

Please tell us more about this watch (or have you - in another thread?).
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
I'm wearing this on a rainy morning and the dial reflects the weather (the silver dial shows some grayish nuances). I also love how the dial's lines and triangle serve as guides to set the time in the absence of the other number markers. Perfect form meets function

a69c33d477c4c91dca33e4c266bbe905.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Out for a walk with same...

N.B. make sure to view the full size image to see the cool guilloché central dial pattern...
Edited:
 
Posts
2,935
Likes
15,040
Out for a walk with same...

N.B. make sure to view the full size image to see the cool guilloché central dial pattern...

The ones from @adam78 and @dougiedude are just awesome!

For me, back to a familiar friend, my first JLC