WRUW Today?

Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Decided to go to out to dinner. Needed to change watches. So went with the JLC Golden Heritage. Not sure what year, but from the 60s.

 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,915


Wore this handsome dog out to check on the ripeness of the plums today. A '59 Vintage Seamaster with a 520 movement. Yeah, the dial had been redone with that style. Purchased off Ebay mere months before joining Omega Forums and receiving the Omega Forums education that Omegas with this dial don't grow on trees. Still, it made a good Friday casual watch at the office before I retired and still works for casual now. So, sue me.

Edited:
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
1,207
Goodnight everyone.
20160608_230936-jpg.248494
 
Posts
35
Likes
13
Well I just added this baby Speedmaster automatic to my small and humble collection and I love it!
 
Posts
872
Likes
9,890
On a nice alligator for todayș usually wearing this on the awesome brick-bracelet.

 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Pinstripes, jeans and Longines.
Oops, looks like I forgot to set the time.
image_zpstisxjyng.jpg
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Well that didn't work 😀
It's a two step process to get the photo inserted ("Add photos" followed by "insert photo").



I put this one up here as a goal, more than an honest WRUW today happy snap. Photo from net.
 
Posts
272
Likes
374
Driving Speedy (not speedily) to Charlotte for watch shopping and the annual Linux Fest the rest of the weekend. Good times!!