WRUW Today?

Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
31B7CF11-F939-4E82-B506-C7761BAA4ECA_zpsr3cx4x2y.jpg
 
Posts
8,826
Likes
62,496


Battery, I know, but I'll accept the slings and arrows.

Don't wear it often, still a favorite.
Edited:
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
1,207
Right now, my Most Trusted Friend: 2254.


But in an hour or two, something new...
 
Posts
13,932
Likes
54,142
In rotation. I never tire of this watch. Fell in love the first time I saw one and managed to get a decent deal in Europe on a business trip plus VAT refund.
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Problem Solver.

I drastically put on hold watch purchasing, mainly due to not being able to get wrist time. I tried mad dogging, but seriously too odd to be walking around with two watches on each wrist.

I am now switching watches twice a day. Once in morning and then in evening before dinner. Basically doubling up on wrist time (don't fault my logic with facts).

 
Posts
13,932
Likes
54,142
Problem Solver.

I drastically put on hold watch purchasing, mainly due to not being able to get wrist time. I tried mad dogging, but seriously too odd to be walking around with two watches on each wrist.

I am now switching watches twice a day. Once in morning and then in evening before dinner. Basically doubling up on wrist time (don't fault my logic with facts).

I'm having those thoughts as well. Keeping my collection at the bank makes it inconvenient to rotate. Concern that having a big safe at home will A) Get me another lecture from the wife. B) only encourage accumulation. So now I have a few at home and in rotation at a time.
 
Posts
13,932
Likes
54,142
Trying to get ahead of the pack
that is as nice or nicer than a Nina or Datona.
 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
Back @ work with sexy open back cases on the cuffs 9239dae1bc976c7f50ec3f1e8c1dc8ec.jpg (And the movement moves!)