Posts 48 Likes 636 Fox143 ·May 28, 2016 5 years ago today, I attended the amazing Champions League finals at Wembley. Today enjoying the match on my couch with my boys and Seamaster Sm300 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Posts 348 Likes 1,321 danomar ·May 29, 2016 It is a rainy day in Nice, but I have appropriate watches for that.
Posts 6,708 Likes 80,003 Mad Dog ·May 29, 2016 Darlinboy Hamilton W10, caliber 649, MOD-issued, 1975. Hold the phone!!! 😲 That's HOT!!! 👍 Very nice!!! 🥰
Posts 4,440 Likes 18,267 Northernman ·May 29, 2016·Lemaniac Minerva cal CH13-20 ref 1335. Early waterproof chronograph this grey and rainy Sunday. 😀
Posts 1,638 Likes 13,278 chunkythebulldog ·May 29, 2016 Nice walk around the Yorkshire Sculpture Park
Posts 3,273 Likes 36,558 peatnick ·May 29, 2016 Certina Alarm dressed up for USA Memorial Day weekend
Posts 1,465 Likes 6,665 duc ·May 29, 2016 Ludi I'm sure there is a coffee cup somewhere in this pic. I just can't see it.👎