WRUW Today?

Posts
1,457
Likes
16,597
This one for this morning's golf round


To be followed by this one for power washing the deck
 
Posts
185
Likes
972
ad9b196f131d6ee9e4cd56f06fc6f983.jpg

PO8500 on Omega NATO.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
6,832
Likes
13,799
Keeping the spirit of memorial day weekend....actually, change od heart and watch. Same spirit
Edited:
 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
Enjoying the New York high line until a sleepwalker took my Speedy! 0b9ce57c3ed8527bb00374516e573052.jpg 73e7229366750d68ef2bdc328e6b3059.jpg (Sleepmaster pro?)
 
Posts
6,832
Likes
13,799
Enjoying the New York high line until a sleepwalker took my Speedy! 0b9ce57c3ed8527bb00374516e573052.jpg 73e7229366750d68ef2bdc328e6b3059.jpg (Sleepmaster pro?)
LOL, so stupid but I can't stop laughing.
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Enjoying the New York high line until a sleepwalker took my Speedy! 0b9ce57c3ed8527bb00374516e573052.jpg 73e7229366750d68ef2bdc328e6b3059.jpg (Sleepmaster pro?)
Priceless [emoji4]

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
 
Posts
2,070
Likes
14,604
Choice of 3 as I'm traveling - going out to dinner and I probably should have picked the Oyster:



But I picked this

 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,595
summer is here with a vengeance in NYC
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
summer is here with a vengeance in NYC

Very nice. Take good care of it for me.