Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·May 28, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Hamilton W10, caliber 649, MOD-issued, 1975.
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·May 28, 2016·Adam @ ΩF Bis Sunny and in the '70s, just out walking the dogs for a couple of miles. Edited: May 28, 2016
Posts 1,457 Likes 16,597 Garv ·May 28, 2016 Time for a beer and the 3210.51 on a sunny Saturday afternoon in Chicago
Posts 30,199 Likes 77,961 Archer ·May 28, 2016 Togri v. 2.0 Is that one of Myrons Arts & Crafts straps? Looks great on the Speedy Yes it is - I have to say he makes some of the nicest and longest wearing straps you'll ever find.
Posts 439 Likes 1,859 Adri ·May 28, 2016 Favre Leuba Bivouac Tomorrow old school? Edited: May 28, 2016
Posts 477 Likes 1,703 jimdgreat1 ·May 28, 2016 New shoes! ETA: My first nato strap. Edited: May 28, 2016
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·May 28, 2016·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Nothing like a new watch and a good magazine on a Saturday morning.
Posts 4 Likes 7 OwlSay ·May 28, 2016 37.5mm Liquidmetal Titanium PO is my daily wear. I have a small wrist. GMT PO in the background.
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·May 28, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! One more in the dying light... Omega, silver hinged case with enamel dial, 13"' SOB movement, produced May 30, 1917, and then delivered to les colonies françaises... by steamship no doubt.
Posts 18,307 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·May 28, 2016·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... adam78 Bis Sunny and in the '70s, just out walking the dogs for a couple of miles. 1655. My Grail. And out at the LACMA Museam today. I'll post some neat slowmo footage from the Rain Room later.