WRUW Today?

Posts
13,940
Likes
54,150
RGM 801 Corps Of Engineers. This thread is deadly for my self discipline!
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
I guess when there is season for deer they will not do this...

Of course not! We're the foolish ones 😀
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
67F52E9B-A8C0-4BD8-973B-EC315F072B04_zpsnrvnskrf.jpg
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Flagship today...
🥰🥰🥰 Dibs, please! Maybe you'd like an 18K gold one instead?

(although, I'd have to run it by Dennis, first, as he made a pre-sale dibs on this one!)
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
This again. God really is in this machine:
80d715ce05296a908b6e2fd3ddbd7ae2.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
347
Likes
2,336
Will be doing some deep, deep [desk] diving today 😀

Nice watch, but I'm more interested in the calculator. What is it/
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Nice watch, but I'm more interested in the calculator. What is it/

It's Hewlett Packard's first electronic calculator -- the legendary HP-35, first introduced in 1973. Mine is still going strong, 41 years after its purchase in 1975.
 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,869
🥰🥰🥰 Dibs, please! Maybe you'd like an 18K gold one instead?

(although, I'd have to run it by Dennis, first, as he made a pre-sale dibs on this one!)
Thanks Doug...however tempting your offer is, I'll keep my steel Flagship as it was not easy to find and I like it very much.😀 Not to rub it in or anything but the way the light plays off this dial in person just can't be captured in photos😉...

And you had already called dibs on this a while ago if I recall.📖
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Thanks Doug...however tempting your offer is, I'll keep my steel Flagship as it was not easy to find and I like it very much.😀 Not to rub it in or anything but the way the light plays off this dial in person just can't be captured in photos😉...

And you had already called dibs on this a while ago if I recall.📖
Yes, I remember having already done that after your initial introduction of this beauty...

I think your love for this one is not unlike my love for the Marvin Hermetic... someday I hope we're able to get these two, us, and maybe a few others together for some 'pints' and pics 👍..

I guess I should share my SS Flagship here as well:

 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Having some fun this week with yachting chrono's against sailing pics. Ending with my Seaboard-Yacht (Valjoux 7733)
Seaboard%20Chronograph%20-%20T_zpscut2u1xc.jpg
 
Posts
272
Likes
374
First day wearing the first Speedmaster -69. It compliments the NASA shirt well. It's rocket science day today.
 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,869
Yes, I remember having already done that after your initial introduction of this beauty...

I think your love for this one is not unlike my love for the Marvin Hermetic... someday I hope we're able to get these two, us, and maybe a few others together for some 'pints' and pics 👍..

I guess I should share my SS Flagship here as well:

It's possible that I will be back in Atlanta this summer...I'll keep you posted and a little GTG would be in order methinks!👍