Posts 872 Likes 9,890 gwzymytk ·May 20, 2016 This old fellow for the morning... Well, not so old, as it's a child of the early 90's 😀
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·May 20, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Made in England. And quite well I might add. 👍
Posts 30,201 Likes 77,972 Archer ·May 20, 2016 GO PanoReserve again today...quick video instead of a photo...
Posts 1,626 Likes 6,223 micampe ·May 20, 2016 mappleluna Great. Now that I've seen it I need to get the bracelet.
Posts 1,626 Likes 6,223 micampe ·May 20, 2016 Ko1892 Omega Cal 30T2 for a sunny public holiday Friday 😀 Fantastic numerals, had never seen this style. Edited: May 20, 2016
Posts 2,935 Likes 15,040 NT931 ·May 20, 2016 The end of a busy and complicated week: evening switcheroo
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·May 20, 2016·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist grizzlycanuck And to finish the night.....a two watch day apparently Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk You don't see many in that configuration. Do you know the calibre?
Posts 6,711 Likes 80,035 Mad Dog ·May 20, 2016 Time to bust out Speedy Gonzales (on the Rothco protective band) for work at the donut factory...y'all have a great weekend...👍 👍 👍