WRUW Today?

Posts
5,861
Likes
16,802
Wedding Weekend

Breguet Transatlantique


VC
Edited:
 
Posts
913
Likes
2,318
eBay purchase, just arrived. A new brand for me, Lator, anyone got any information on them?
I find if I squint real hard it has a slight look of the Cairelli about it😁
Probably as near as I'm going to get to one.
 
Posts
1,813
Likes
9,399
An American wearing a Swiss watch with a German strap eating Japanese food at a place run by Koreans - It's a small world folks

efdbb3e1-9fb9-49aa-b921-7e93a29f4c19_zpseuobagis.jpg
e8cce97a-5e3d-456b-a4bf-b70eb134d83c_zpsgnqo3pyz.jpg

That's a great look! Don't think I've ever seen a strap like that on a Seamaster. Which strap manufacturer is that?
 
Posts
1,783
Likes
4,131
After 99 days and many mistakes on their part, I am finally wearing my engagement watch. Who knew a bracelet could cause so many problems.

Frederique Constant Manufacture Slimline Moon phase 38mm. FC-703S3S6

Any fans of Frederique Constant on here?

Bought on Febuary 12th, worn for the first time this evening and engraved with our engagement day 21.12.2015.
 
Posts
477
Likes
1,703
After 99 days and many mistakes on their part, I am finally wearing my engagement watch. Who knew a bracelet could cause so many problems.

Frederique Constant Manufacture Slimline Moon phase 38mm. FC-703S3S6

Any fans of Frederique Constant on here?

Bought on Febuary 12th, worn for the first time this evening and engraved with our engagement day 21.12.2015.


I'm guessing a "dibs" would be inappropriate. 😜
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,034
The Captain (a former USAF F-4 driver) is wearing his 20 years of service Delta watch...so we had a watch party...party on...👍

 
Posts
6,832
Likes
13,799
At on leather. I don't think I've ever done this one. And a couple more pics a little later
Edited:
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
The Captain (a former USAF F-4 driver) is wearing his 20 years of service Delta watch...so we had a watch party...party on...👍


Edited:
 
Posts
48
Likes
636
fb34f79d3f17693b5dcc3a97d14909eb.jpg Heading out to dinner with some amazing friends tonight! Sm300 on brown calf leather strap


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Posts
421
Likes
1,704
Wore this again today and stopped into the camera store to look at new lenses....oh oh [emoji45]

f137e96c694f234ae43de8d600fff3f9.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk