Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Apr 3, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist SpikiSpikester A brief log on while I enjoy a beer and a bit of wifi. Inspired by Spiki: Earlier in the week I went with the tropical dial:
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 3, 2013 Alpenschneerot I don`t know, what I should wear today? Sport or Classic? Both. You have two wrists, don't you? MMMD Earlier in the week I went with the tropical dial: Cheesy and amusing at the same time. 😜
Posts 3,945 Likes 45,438 styggpyggeno1 ·Apr 3, 2013 I felt secure in my manlyhood today and dared to be a little different. 36 000, NOS and high quality. And maybe a little odd looking....
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 3, 2013 styggpyggeno1 36 000, NOS and high quality. And maybe a little odd looking.... Nothing odd looking about that watch. C-cases rock! 👍
Posts 3,945 Likes 45,438 styggpyggeno1 ·Apr 3, 2013 I agree - C-cases rock...but did you notice the oval dial...?! That IS odd.
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 3, 2013 styggpyggeno1 I agree - C-cases rock...but did you notice the oval dial...?! That IS odd.
Posts 3,945 Likes 45,438 styggpyggeno1 ·Apr 3, 2013 That is even odder - on the edge to sicko. Talk about being non-ergonomic.
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 3, 2013 styggpyggeno1 That is even odder - on the edge to sicko. Talk about being non-ergonomic. Trade ya any time!
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 3, 2013 This poor watch hasn't seen sunshine in weeks. To work it goes on Thursday.
Posts 19 Likes 2 brycieboy ·Apr 4, 2013 i had to wear this one today... my grandfathers Omega Deville... 12 years today since he passed.
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Apr 4, 2013 U ulackfocus This poor watch hasn't seen sunshine in weeks. To work it goes on Thursday. What size is that? It's nice.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Apr 4, 2013 cicindela Well I see you holding a kitty in the background, so I'm guessing before you got Sandy ?😕 Warloy-Baillon (Somme) 1915, Am I really so old ? 🙁
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Apr 4, 2013 Some physical work cropped up, on with the beat up beater. Despite the appearance it runs on the button.
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 4, 2013 D Dablitzer What size is that? It's nice. A whole 29 mm, which for 1946 was normal.
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Apr 4, 2013 U ulackfocus A whole 29 mm, which for 1946 was normal. Still looks really good on your wrist!
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 4, 2013 I think the fish eye effect of macro is helping the size a little. 😉 It's a very comfortable watch - forget I'm wearing it some days.
Posts 1,634 Likes 1,125 Mothra ·Apr 4, 2013 My only non Omega thanks to Alpha. Now I've worked it out, the set-o-matic system is spectacularly clever. With Crown in position 2, turn one way to advance the day, turn the other for the date. 😀