WRUW Today?

Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
That's a different pic Spiki! Something tells me you won't be on the water slides with that thing! 😉
Huh, That is exactly the type of thing you take on the water slides.👍
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Huh, That is exactly the type of thing you take on the water slides.👍
Ok, let's put bets on. I want a water slide shot! 😉
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Huh, That is exactly the type of thing you take on the water slides.👍

Agreed! I've never seen a water slide that's got a 100m depth rating.
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
IMG_5993-1.jpg

IMG_5997-1.jpg

IMG_6004-1.jpg
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Ok, let's put bets on. I want a water slide shot! 😉
Beyond our control but, it is a Dive watch, people take them swimming, diving, fishing, all the time. I take them swimming, diving, fishing, all the time. No big deal.
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Beyond our control but, it is a Dive watch, people take them swimming, diving, fishing, all the time. I take them swimming, diving, fishing, all the time. No big deal.
That is why I miss your climate! 😎
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Anyone want to try and guess this backdrop ?

 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Well I see you holding a kitty in the background, so I'm guessing before you got Sandy ?😕
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Well I see you holding a kitty in the background, so I'm guessing before you got Sandy ?😕

Doh! spotted 😬
 
Posts
3,184
Likes
3,856
That's a different pic Spiki! Something tells me you won't be on the water slides with that thing! 😉

In fact the main reason I use this for travel is that it is pretty bulletproof, has never scratched (touch wood), has the GMT function and I can get it as wet as I like -especially with the Isofrane strap, which is also comfy enough for me to sleep with it on when I am on a biking trip.

It was serviced last year by STS, had new gaskets & is pressure tested. All thats holding this baby back from a good workout in the water slide is the fact that I'm too big a lump to fit inside the tube 😀