Posts 2,242 Likes 29,412 Ludi ·Apr 1, 2013 Alpha You're top of the queue - just listen for your name being called 👍 😉
Posts 3,184 Likes 3,856 SpikiSpikester ·Apr 1, 2013·@ ΩF A brief log on while I enjoy a beer and a bit of wifi.
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 1, 2013 Seem to find a reason to wear this nearly every day. Put it on after work tonight, and I'll probably wear it first tomorrow morning.
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Apr 2, 2013 Sometimes you gotta embrace the patina.. 😉 Blast those slugs!
Posts 1,113 Likes 7,821 Alpenschneerot ·Apr 2, 2013 Good night, my pre-sleeping watch: Eska,SS,Handwinding. Art-Deco-Style,wonderful guilloche!
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Apr 2, 2013 Popped on the tweed jacket and decided on gold connie for dinner near the coast.. 😀
Posts 40 Likes 0 MidnightWarlock ·Apr 2, 2013 U ulackfocus Starting with the AT.... .... but I'm sure I'll switch to something else this afternoon. Gorgeous Aqua Terra, the blue dial is stunning.
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 2, 2013 MidnightWarlock Gorgeous Aqua Terra, the blue dial is stunning. Thanks! It's my new toy. I get a brand spankin' new modern watch every 5 years in March whether I need one or not. Other than that, I can only afford 40 and 50 year old used ones. 😜 Making a switch to the Chrono Cockpit for the afternoon. Not quite as good lume as the AT, eh?
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Apr 2, 2013 Who switched the lights out ? 😀 Todays beater, tubes aglow - well it has something going for it.
Posts 5,613 Likes 6,385 CanberraOmega ·Apr 2, 2013 My new purchase: http://omegaforums.net/threads/new-arrival-i-have-to-stop.4771/
Posts 440 Likes 265 Central Scrutinizer ·Apr 2, 2013 I just got my Seamaster back from its 50 year service