Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Mar 4, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Time to wrap this Monday up.
Posts 1,634 Likes 1,125 Mothra ·Mar 5, 2013 pknopp Keeping good time. 😜 I've been looking for the right word to describe this one. I've decided 'scary' is the word.
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Mar 5, 2013 Seriously, do I even have to bother posting? Everybody here knows what's glued to my wrist. 😜
Posts 2,399 Likes 4,474 Gavin ·Mar 5, 2013 U ulackfocus Seriously, do I even have to bother posting? Everybody here knows what's glued to my wrist. 😜 Well, we do not mind you posting it again.
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Mar 5, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist A salute to dxbzenith. Excelsior!
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Mar 5, 2013 Gavin Well, we do not mind you posting it again. Ok, you got it.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Mar 5, 2013 Taking my chance, doubt I'll see this on my wrist for a long time. Claimed by Mrs.A. 🙁
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Mar 5, 2013 N Noak Received this from Norm a few days back. It's 14k brother says "hello"
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Mar 5, 2013 Alpha Taking my chance, doubt I'll see this on my wrist for a long time. Claimed by Mrs.A. 🙁 Nice fit! I'm sure that wont be on there for long though! ;-)
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Mar 5, 2013 Didn't last long, just going to have to wear this old girl 😀