WRUW Today?

Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
04122010.jpg

Have a nice day 😀
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Whenever I wear this I hope someone will come up with " I have one of these " never happens ???

 
Posts
35,645
Likes
39,895
Seamaster Pie-Pan atm, because I likes it

 
Posts
35,645
Likes
39,895
It's a tough life being you!
It is, there's been a lot of rain lately so I've been unable to wear my Speedy or SMPPs, had to use the Daytona since its the only waterproof watch I have atm =(
 
Posts
3,184
Likes
3,856
It is, there's been a lot of rain lately so I've been unable to wear my Speedy or SMPPs, had to use the Daytona since its the only waterproof watch I have atm =(

...and that is why we don't discuss this hobby with "outsiders" ::rimshot::
 
Posts
35,645
Likes
39,895
Stop reading Dennis' posts 🙄
Yea we don't discuss Dennis with outsiders either, normal people wouldn't understand how a grown man could wear diamond encrusted watches outside of a T-Pain music video 😒
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Rather childishly pleased with this UG-signed American market Champion bracelet I found

It's perfectly fine to be tickled over what would amount to a trinket for a normal person. Logo buckles make my day sometimes.

Seamaster Pie-Pan atm, because I likes it

Well, I "Liked" it too. Partly because I do like it, and partly because that might have been an order from the boss. 😲 😜
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Stop reading Dennis' posts 🙄
Yea we don't discuss Dennis with outsiders either, normal people wouldn't understand how a grown man could wear diamond encrusted watches outside of a T-Pain music video 😒

😜 I'm like the weird uncle that you don't let your new girlfriend meet until she's married into the family and it's too late.
 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
Yep, still looks better on the wrist, Dennis.

Feeling rugged today. Fuel-up the biplane, Smithers!

921C2A98-EA47-4698-B501-DD2213BB97A2-339-00000019B63DC358_zpsdd5e0a99.jpg
 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
Yep, still looks better on the wrist, Dennis.

Feeling rugged today. Fuel-up the biplane, Smithers!

921C2A98-EA47-4698-B501-DD2213BB97A2-339-00000019B63DC358_zpsdd5e0a99.jpg


Ouch !!!!! 🥰 .... A killer watch !!!!!!!
 
Posts
538
Likes
213
Nothing fancy, just my daily driver, a Hamilton Khaki. But I just put it on a thick Hirsch leather strap with contrast stitching.

1F6C99B1-A74D-4A50-9138-AE73F9CB7D6B-1519-00000165BADB514F_zps7aee8ea4.jpg