Posts 2,242 Likes 29,412 Ludi ·Mar 3, 2013 that old creepy thing today I need to get use with that new appearance of the forum.... Pretty confusing at first... Best regards - Fred
Posts 2,399 Likes 4,474 Gavin ·Mar 3, 2013 Ludi that old creepy thing today I need to get use with that new appearance of the forum.... Pretty confusing at first... Best regards - Fred Jardur.🥰 🥰
Posts 35,645 Likes 39,895 dsio ·Mar 3, 2013·Ash @ ΩF Gerhard Omega Constelation - my sunday watch 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Mar 3, 2013 Same combo as yesterday - the new ΩAT before & after work...... ...... and the VC Malte Grande at work in the afternoon.
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Mar 3, 2013·Adam @ ΩF This forum's redesign coming right on the heels of Photobucket's has caused consternation to my old-fashioned eyes...🤨
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Mar 3, 2013·Adam @ ΩF I'm just an old fuddy-duddy. It seemed great the way it was.
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Mar 3, 2013 Adam, I fear change too - but this update didn't take me long to adapt to. I like it more than the old format.
Posts 35,645 Likes 39,895 dsio ·Mar 3, 2013·Ash @ ΩF U ulackfocus Adam, I fear change too - but this update didn't take me long to adapt to. I like it more than the old format. ^ What he said =D
Posts 15,046 Likes 24,049 cicindela ·Mar 3, 2013·Steve @ ΩF adam78 I'm just an old fuddy-duddy. It seemed great the way it was. Presentation is everything.
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Mar 3, 2013 Afternoon switch, something more low key...(see what I did there..?!)
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Mar 3, 2013 U ulackfocus Bad puns are a key part of forum existence. 😁 I'll take note! 😉
Posts 15,046 Likes 24,049 cicindela ·Mar 3, 2013·Steve @ ΩF U ulackfocus Bad puns are a key part of forum existence. 😁 The Master "A man who could make so vile a pun would not scruple to pick a pocket." ~Dennis, 1781
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Mar 3, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Got JLC on the brain. I blame SpikiSpikester. 😉
Posts 3,184 Likes 3,856 SpikiSpikester ·Mar 3, 2013·@ ΩF MMMD Got JLC on the brain. I blame SpikiSpikester. 😉 Hey, I can't help it if you have good taste !
Posts 6,710 Likes 18,593 LouS ·Mar 3, 2013·Mrs Nataf's Other Son Rather childishly pleased with this UG-signed American market Champion bracelet I found