Posts 35,649 Likes 39,895 dsio ·Feb 18, 2013·Ash @ ΩF I think the rules set in the 60s were Rolex gets NATO Omega gets mesh 😉
Posts 1,672 Likes 5,925 pascs ·Feb 18, 2013 dsio I think the rules set in the 60s were Rolex gets NATO Omega gets mesh 😉 Yeah could be..........the NATO is nice and cheap 😝
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Feb 18, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Happy Presidents' Day.
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Feb 18, 2013 MMMD Happy Presidents' Day. Nice - wear the watch of President's on President's Day. 👍
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Feb 18, 2013·Adam @ ΩF Although hard to see in these photos, the bezel is rose gold.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Feb 19, 2013 D Dablitzer Trying to get some Spanish Soleil! Spanish hmm , a heatwave in Scotland at the moment and no trouble with airlines 😉
Posts 15,046 Likes 24,049 cicindela ·Feb 19, 2013·Steve @ ΩF Gavin Whoa, that's a special one there. Glad to know where it ended up👍
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Feb 19, 2013 My go to day off watch, or the one I grab when I just can't pick.