WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Lundi Longines and what's left of my pocket money. 😀
file_zpsc58f0ae6.jpg
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
I like how this one wears... Glad Dennis pointed this one out!

58704638-405C-436A-B605-5815E6ACE49B-232-000000428B35B5C5_zps90a6ad55.jpg
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
I like how this one wears... Glad Dennis pointed this one out!

58704638-405C-436A-B605-5815E6ACE49B-232-000000428B35B5C5_zps90a6ad55.jpg

So you've wrested it from her grasp? 😜
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
So you've wrested it from her grasp? 😜

😀 effective ingenuity and persuasion at play 😁
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Dennis, when was the last time you wore the same watch at least 2 days in a row, without switching? 😉

Not counting vacations.
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Dennis, when was the last time you wore the same watch at least 2 days in a row, without switching? 😉

Not counting vacations.

Last week. I wore the VC on Wednesday 2/6 and Thursday 2/7. That watch, the white gold AP automatic, and sometimes a new arrival (latest being the Centenary 2500) get 2 or 3 days in a row.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Sorry Guys, Mrs A insisted on a wrist shot of her new purchase. Tbh I don't think she was joking about a new hobby 🙁
file_zpse36a7383.jpg
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Sorry Guys, Mrs A insisted on a wrist shot of her new purchase. Tbh I don't think she was joking about a new hobby 🙁
file_zpse36a7383.jpg

Was that mikes? That's a really sharp geneve...
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Was that mikes? That's a really sharp geneve...
Yes another of Mikes finest, hopefully i'll be allowed a wee shot of it now and then.