D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Feb 8, 2013 I've taught my hound how to tinkle the old ivories... This one's for Alpha! 😉
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Feb 8, 2013 D Dablitzer I've taught my hound how to tinkle the old ivories... This one's for Alpha! 😉 Boy that's cool, can't make out the music - Nothing But a Hound Dog ?
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Feb 8, 2013 It's a little bit of Beethoven's moonlight sonata..He's advanced on Elvis..next time some "Mutt"orsky!
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Feb 8, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist This one's getting awful sticky on the wrist.
Posts 4,453 Likes 11,353 kyle L ·Feb 8, 2013·Grasshopper alam another one? these are coming out of the woodworks! but I like them!! 👍 Got this one a couple of weeks ago. They are great watches and definitely challenge the SS Seamaster bumpers for the price. 😉
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Feb 8, 2013 Since it's another Centenary night it was time to make an evening switch, which might continue until tomorrow morning when I'm forced to shovel snow.
Posts 35,651 Likes 39,900 dsio ·Feb 9, 2013·Ash @ ΩF SpikiSpikester New delivery 😁 The Moon Landing at last! Congrats mate!
Posts 3,184 Likes 3,856 SpikiSpikester ·Feb 9, 2013·@ ΩF dsio The Moon Landing at last! Congrats mate! Yep. What with this and the Speedmasters there's a bit of a theme emerging 😜