WRUW Today?

Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
Test driving the Flagship - think this one is a keeper!!
ae74be04.jpg
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Black & white, eh? Very artsy. 😉 Where's our smiley dressed in all black with a goatee?
 
Posts
35,659
Likes
39,902
SM300 back on mesh bracelet, this is such a comfortable piece
 
Posts
35,659
Likes
39,902
Wonderful thing about Sweden is water can't leak into your SM300 and ruin the beautiful dial if its already frozen!
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580

Nice! now my goal is to find a black-dialed vintage, either an Omega or Longines - prefer an original dial. If anyone sees anything out there let me know!
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
Still on my SM300

I like these SM 300s, but would my personal preference would be on a leather or rubber strap.
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Nice! now my goal is to find a black-dialed vintage, either an Omega or Longines - prefer an original dial. If anyone sees anything out there let me know!

Kyle, did you see this?
 
Posts
4,453
Likes
11,353
Kyle, did you see this?

I don't know if I can give this one up...😜

6887519778_2ce093e9fa_c.jpg

I do have a white waffle that I might sell soon though...
 
Posts
495
Likes
1,469
Nice! now my goal is to find a black-dialed vintage, either an Omega or Longines - prefer an original dial. If anyone sees anything out there let me know!
You can have this one if you like it. CAL 491 from 1955. Works perfect.
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
You can have this one if you like it. CAL 491 from 1955. Works perfect.

I can? thanks! 😀