WRUW Today?

Posts
2,399
Likes
4,474
Finally found a stainless one.
2013-01-19161758_zps1de05751.png
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
CAL 321

I kind of prefer mine to a Speedmaster (sacrilege?)
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
I kind of prefer mine to a Speedmaster (sacrilege?)

😒
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Memovoxwrist2_zps21834a51.jpg

The Don Draper Memovox. I need to find a proper sweep second hand... easy for the standard 34mm model, but not having much luck with this 37mm monster 😀
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
1963 (2nd generation) Alpinist this morning...Tony C. should remember this one.

IMG_6760.jpg

IMG_6759.jpg
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Memovoxwrist2_zps21834a51.jpg

The Don Draper Memovox. I need to find a proper sweep second hand... easy for the standard 34mm model, but not having much luck with this 37mm monster 😀

Tell ya what - I'll swap you my 100% correct E855 with the silver dial for your icky black & white dialed E855 with the horrid second hand. sound good to you? 😁
 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
This in honor of Gavin's big score
1CD9BEC7-11BA-4A7E-A596-5C09D9B5F12D-6844-00000A6AB811084D.jpg
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
This in honor of Gavin's big score

Ha! I made the switch around noon... probably had the same inspiration. To Gavin!

F24EBAC8-AF6F-47EE-96B1-797ED650E378-8215-000004F9CE438707.jpg
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Tell ya what - I'll swap you my 100% correct E855 with the silver dial for your icky black & white dialed E855 with the horrid second hand. sound good to you? 😁

Nah... mine's an E853, I think, cal 815, no date. If yours is E855 it has a date at 3 o'clock (cal 825), no? Wouldn't be fair to you. Besides, I'm a Zenith guy... I can't do date at 3 o'clock*. 😀

*Special exemptions for cal 71, 405, 408.