Posts 2,399 Likes 4,474 Gavin ·Jan 9, 2013 cicindela That one works 👍 Thanks Steve. It was with my watchmaker for 3 months. Going to make up for lost time.
Posts 8,292 Likes 19,580 alam ·Jan 9, 2013 Lots of Black beauties on these most recent posts! 👍 I'm taking this one for a ride tomorrow....🙄
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Jan 9, 2013 alam 🙁 Miss that watch. ..... but I'll have something to distract me sooner or later. 😁
Posts 1,174 Likes 7,602 Buck2466 ·Jan 9, 2013 Just got this back today from my watchmaker after about a month in his hands. Good to be back on the wrist.
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Jan 10, 2013 U ulackfocus 🙁 Miss that watch. ..... but I'll have something to distract me sooner or later. 😁 :😁IBS:: Don't forget me alam! 😉
Posts 35,655 Likes 39,900 dsio ·Jan 10, 2013·Ash @ ΩF pascs Newly acquired chocolate dial Speedmaster 😀 I do like the chocolate quite a bit, looks great!
Posts 1,674 Likes 5,944 pascs ·Jan 10, 2013 dsio I do like the chocolate quite a bit, looks great! Thanks! I was torn between the black and the brown dials, but IMO the brown dial just has that little bit more character for a new watch
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Jan 10, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist It's El Primero Day. What else?
Posts 6,710 Likes 18,593 LouS ·Jan 10, 2013·Mrs Nataf's Other Son Indeed it is Primero Day! Wearing the first reference today - A384