WRUW Today?

Posts
9,213
Likes
76,774
Not wearing as such, I spent some time today checking over our motorhome and this ex aircraft clock is performing perfectly after many years.

All in all a really good day, everything in perfect order and ready for our next journey 👍

At my first glance I thought you’d posted the wall clock with the caption, “Not wearing much”.
I know that it’s warm weather in the UK so …. 🫢
 
Posts
210
Likes
1,667
Going on the wrist tomorrow...my first foray into non-mechanical Omegas: Omega Ref 198.030 Geneve Electronic f300Hz with Breguet / arabic numerals and non-luminous leaf hands...

 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
1960’s Austin Super Automatic day date on a JB Forstner BoR for this fine Sunday. Light, comfortable, watch that garners more comments than my Speedy for what ever reason.

 
Posts
15,928
Likes
47,801
A group of us do an exhibit of pocket watches (mostly railroad grade and railroad approved) at train shows in our area, each year. One exhibit we do comprises railroad approved wrist watches by Bulova (Accutrons), Elgin, Rodania, and Hamilton Electric. Time to resurrect the Accutrons to evaluate performance, and make certain they have new cells. This Accutron 214 Railroader in from 1968. I acquired it in a trade about 30 years ago. The watch has hardly been worn and is virtually as new. Last time it was exhibited (April this year), it was set to time. Today, when I put it on, it is within SECONDS of the correct time, without resetting.