Posts 919 Likes 2,893 Porteroso ·Aug 16, 2025 Don't know why I sprung for a Bud. Just haven't in years I guess.
Posts 7,075 Likes 56,690 noelekal ·Aug 17, 2025·Home For Wayward Watches Good ol’ Heathrow, Terminal 3. Edited: Aug 18, 2025
Posts 9,213 Likes 76,771 Spruce ·Aug 17, 2025·London sunburst dial fan noelekal Good ol’ Heathrow. Welcome to Ingerland 😀
Posts 6,813 Likes 10,613 Mark020 ·Aug 17, 2025·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Movado cal 75
Posts 382 Likes 3,011 HamDoctor ·Aug 17, 2025 Something old (very late 1940s) for the week-end - a Gruen Curvex "Camargo" (440-575) on the wrist again...
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Aug 17, 2025 Not wearing as such, I spent some time today checking over our motorhome and this ex aircraft clock is performing perfectly after many years. All in all a really good day, everything in perfect order and ready for our next journey 👍