WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,521
Good Afternoon… first day back at work in 7 months over and it felt great to be back…

Edited:
 
Posts
335
Likes
925
Thanks to OF member Redpcar, my old Gene Kranz is back on the wrist! Still needs work but I like it! 😎

 
Posts
998
Likes
1,814
Excellent old hose nozzle. Marked Chicago USA.
Was admiring that hose nozzle 👍 then got confused by DOG!?
Google isn't helping me. Not sure if this is something I've forgotten or possibly never knew.
 
Posts
15,928
Likes
47,801
Was admiring that hose nozzle 👍 then got confused by DOG!?
Google isn't helping me. Not sure if this is something I've forgotten or possibly never knew.
DOG likely refers to the “DOG” watch.

 
Posts
84
Likes
105
It don't roll like a Le Coultre, and it ain't no Patek, but it is a sweet '70s Glashütte Spezimatic, that just wants to dance, baby!
Acquired from a very nice East German watchmaker.
Managed to source a sexy strap to match the funky face, too.
Das ist ubergroovy! Let's Disco! 🤩

 
Posts
335
Likes
925
Am I allowed to switch watches in the same day??
This Tissot was given to me by my wife for my Fifty year birthday. I finally got around to getting the bracelet sized today. I like this one, too!! 😎