Posts 1,990 Likes 15,454 ahartfie ·Aug 11, 2025·The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock Not Megaquartz Monday due to a dead battery. 😖😖
Posts 3,628 Likes 18,002 hmmmcamu ·Aug 11, 2025 OCT. 1973 SEIKO 6105-8119 US Market version with type 2 hardlex crystal Edited: Aug 13, 2025
Posts 775 Likes 3,099 30T2 ·Aug 11, 2025 hmmmcamu SEIKO 7S26-0020 AD SCUBA DIVER'S ... nothing fancy here ... You are just showing off
Posts 775 Likes 3,099 30T2 ·Aug 11, 2025 My cheapest watch, yet one of my favorite dials. I have to do a service and see how much dust is on the dial. I think it will clean up nice.
Posts 9,210 Likes 76,752 Spruce ·Aug 11, 2025·London sunburst dial fan 30t1 [My cheapest watch] Nice watch - can we have a full face photo?
Posts 3,628 Likes 18,002 hmmmcamu ·Aug 11, 2025 30t1 You are just showing off sure I am proud of my 125.00 dollar watch bought on sale at the time of purchase, so many many moons ago
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,760 Jones in LA ·Aug 11, 2025·Not in LA anymore. Deep into today's list of household tasks 😆
Posts 1,387 Likes 14,429 8926ob ·Aug 12, 2025 Porteroso SEIKO 7S26-0020 AD SCUBA DIVER'S ... hmmmcamu nothing fancy here ... That's a nice watch...but I was getting interested in the Dr. Occult story...