Posts 382 Likes 3,011 HamDoctor ·Aug 12, 2025 Switched to my King Seiko Chronometer 45-8010 today... but realize that I really need to up my photography game. Hair on the bezel, and the dial reflects the yellow curtain instead of showing the sunburst. Enough moping, here's the image 😀
Posts 46 Likes 168 KeithP ·Aug 12, 2025 After 20+ years of use and abuse, still love the way this daily workhorse can catch the light…
Posts 5,424 Likes 81,870 Barking mad ·Aug 12, 2025·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..
Posts 1,245 Likes 7,370 hansmaulwurf ·Aug 12, 2025·Senior Snoopy Owner Speedy Apollo 11 50th Anniversary at Atlantic Sea 👍
Posts 15,927 Likes 47,787 Canuck ·Aug 12, 2025 I know, it’s Tuesday, but no inclination to park my 35 year old, one owner, Rolex Date-Just, for the sake of a Speedmaster. Sorry!
Posts 1,050 Likes 2,617 sonicosa ·Aug 12, 2025 These pics are from yesterday, but I’m still wearing it today 😉