WRUW Today?

Posts
9,208
Likes
76,742
Only in London would any OF member think that 30 centigrade was hot …,

 
Posts
8,127
Likes
36,632
Went to the Oasis pop up shop at the bullring in Birmingham today, in readiness for next Saturday nights gig in Manchester .
Have a great time, I'm jealous, I tried for tickets, but didn't manage it.
 
Posts
5,329
Likes
75,867
Have a great time, I'm jealous, I tried for tickets, but didn't manage it.
I'm a long time Oasis fan ( Noel is only one month younger than I am ) and managed to get 4 hospitality presale tickets , We had to have a family lottery for the tickets & Daugher 1 , Daughter 2 & Son in law 2 and obviously me won the lottery .
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
I had a bad week spent more time at the hospital with people than I did getting real work done so I quit. Here is a picture of me at my new job much more enjoyable
 
Posts
134
Likes
470
Only in London would any OF member think that 30 centigrade was hot …,
It does feel bloody hot here though.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
A retirement gift to myself. I'd been looking for a 38mm diver with 20mm lug width and this one fit the bill perfectly. The massively domed acrylic crystal was a big bonus, as well as drilled lug holes. And...Yema was holding a fire sale, got it for $500, including steel bracelet with dive extension.

 
Posts
422
Likes
6,164
It does feel bloody hot here though.

It takes two to tango, humidity makes temperature unreal sometimes.😅