Posts 35,659 Likes 39,902 dsio ·May 4, 2012·Ash @ ΩF alam Nice strap combination, that's not a denim shirt though is it?
Posts 8,292 Likes 19,580 alam ·May 4, 2012 dsio Nice strap combination, that's not a denim shirt though is it? nope
Posts 35,659 Likes 39,902 dsio ·May 4, 2012·Ash @ ΩF alam nope That's a relief, long sleeve denim is a violation of forum rules, we don't have to ban you now 😗
Posts 35,659 Likes 39,902 dsio ·May 5, 2012·Ash @ ΩF SeanO I've got a few...... I've never actually seen a vintage Hamilton in Australia (or outside of the USA) the moderns are around a fair bit though its a separate company from memory.
Posts 1,306 Likes 1,465 SeanO ·May 5, 2012 the closest place you can pick one up is Jakarta then Singapore. Swatch here in Oz will service them though. the vintages are more my thing. I've got one modern and about 100 vintage.