WRUW Today?

Posts
998
Likes
1,814
I didn't go that far!
You've got some though?
Otherwise I'll send you mine 👊
 
Posts
1,491
Likes
18,894
You've got some though?
Otherwise I'll send you mine 👊
Yeah, I have the whole Helson bracelet. I just haven't tried swapping the endlinks.
 
Posts
13,897
Likes
54,072
Garden Center at Menards with Mrs S. Should have had it running, would have given the hour totalizer a work out.😬 Really love this watch the longer I own it. Baltic does everything right here.

 
Posts
919
Likes
2,893
Garden Center at Menards with Mrs S. Should have had it running, would have given the hour totalizer a work out.😬 Really love this watch the longer I own it. Baltic does everything right here.

I really like it too. The off white is really beautiful.
 
Posts
7,074
Likes
56,670

A new kitty friend. An older stray kitten has taken to hanging out with us. Mrs. noelekal says her eye are like new copper pennies so ... Penny's the name. We lost our calico Miss Kitty last fall. Miss Kitty had been my mother's cat until my mother passed in late 2019.