WRUW Today?

Posts
146
Likes
170
Hello.

Please contact me via my thread about the Z-33.

Or via private message.

I would be happy to discuss the Z-33 with you.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Smilla
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
I’ll ponder my timing needs for the evening @Dsloan, and let you know if that 1/100 subdial is needed! It must be cool to see all the movement on the dial!
 
Posts
998
Likes
1,814
...and at least a dollar short

Same boat but happy! 😎👊
Bought direct from Peter, without one of his regular discounts, as the shop was showing only one available at the time.
Glad I did as it looks like he may be packing up?

Mine on Uncle Seiko, just to be completely disgusting 😉

Highly recommend the Uncle flat link. Your set up does look great @Fish70 and has me thinking! 🤔
 
Posts
1,491
Likes
18,894
Same boat but happy! 😎👊
Bought direct from Peter, without one of his regular discounts, as the shop was showing only one available at the time.
Glad I did as it looks like he may be packing up?

Mine on Uncle Seiko, just to be completely disgusting 😉

Highly recommend the Uncle flat link. Your set up does look great @Fish70 and has me thinking! 🤔
I have a spare OEM Speedmaster style Seamaster bracelet that I tried with it. The lug holes on the Helson are in the wrong place 😁
 
Posts
998
Likes
1,814
Can't remember if the original 'H******' endlinks are solid.
Guess a mash-up wouldn't work?
 
Posts
15,924
Likes
47,785
The watch I was wearing 61 years ago, May 5, the day I met the girl who would become my wife, and who is still with me. My 1964 Bulova Accutron 214. And like my wife, it is still with me.

 
Posts
1,491
Likes
18,894
Can't remember if the original 'H******' endlinks are solid.
Guess a mash-up wouldn't work?
I didn't go that far!