WRUW Today?

Posts
2,361
Likes
11,166
No but that area is super nice. I am up in Cold Spring JUST south of Cincinnati. I'm a Cincy native. HBU?
Louisville/St Matthews
 
Posts
523
Likes
2,130
Sundowners..
What ref is this??? I am so confused. I thought it was a 105.002 at first glance. But the case has twisted lugs. Is this a cool DIY mod?
 
Posts
5,424
Likes
81,881
He
What ref is this??? I am so confused. I thought it was a 105.002 at first glance. But the case has twisted lugs. Is this a cool DIY mod?
Here you go😊
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
The nato did its job!!! 😬

That happened to me twice, two spring bar failures. One was a Vostok that was on a nato and held perfect. The other was a decent watch I can’t recall which one but I felt it going was able to save it from falling (non nato) it really makes you think how helpful natos can be. Good save, nice watch. I won’t buy Sinn only because I have enough reminders of my sinful nature.