WRUW Today?

Posts
274
Likes
1,619
This looks so superb on the wrist, the bracelet combined with the ultra thin case is just magic
thank you, im also very much impressed, case height is 6mm, photos in sunlight are often bad looking when im doing them but generally condition of the watch is like new.
 
Posts
15,927
Likes
47,797
Joining the league of Speedy Tuesday owners for a change. My 345.0808 from 1990. One owner, me!

 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,684


It's been three weeks since I timed my son at a rifle match and I see that I still haven't reset the watch. He took a minute and a second to shoot his 10-shot prone rapid-fire stage. Just reset the hand.

The range master didn't call "cease fire" until four seconds after. Range master ought to have a Speedmaster!
 
Posts
523
Likes
2,130
SUPER fun combo today. Happy #speedytuesday to the #watchfam. Spring is here, and I am all about these colors! Grabbed this NATO at the OB on 5th in NYC. This strap tends to get a lot of polarized comments on socials, but i think it is absolute fire on this #snoopy #moonwatch. I know it's not June, but I'm not an ally 1 month a year. At the end of the day, dress how you want to dress, and love who you want to love, or you can catch these gay af hands from a 6'4 cis dude in Kentucky. 🏳️‍🌈 ig:samweldspoorly
 
Posts
2,361
Likes
11,166
SUPER fun combo today. Happy #speedytuesday to the #watchfam. Spring is here, and I am all about these colors! Grabbed this NATO at the OB on 5th in NYC. This strap tends to get a lot of polarized comments on socials, but i think it is absolute fire on this #snoopy #moonwatch. I know it's not June, but I'm not an ally 1 month a year. At the end of the day, dress how you want to dress, and love who you want to love, or you can catch these gay af hands from a 6'4 cis dude in Kentucky. 🏳️‍🌈 ig:samweldspoorly
Where in Kentucky, Sam? I saw a picture in one of your other posts that makes me think Prospect.
 
Posts
523
Likes
2,130
Where in Kentucky, Sam? I saw a picture in one of your other posts that makes me think Prospect.
No but that area is super nice. I am up in Cold Spring JUST south of Cincinnati. I'm a Cincy native. HBU?