WRUW Today?

Posts
10,995
Likes
54,829
Deciding what to wear. I noticed the first watch I ever bought on the forum here had 18 in the date window. Happens to be my B-day today so made the choice easy
 
Posts
134
Likes
470
Deciding what to wear. I noticed the first watch I ever bought on the forum here had 18 in the date window. Happens to be my B-day today so made the choice easy
Happy Birthday @Walrus
 
Posts
1,491
Likes
18,901
Continuing to be too lazy to wind and set another watch. The least I can do is add a few more shots.

 
Posts
1,556
Likes
3,119
Deciding what to wear. I noticed the first watch I ever bought on the forum here had 18 in the date window. Happens to be my B-day today so made the choice easy
Happy birthday and what a classic you chose for the day!
 
Posts
446
Likes
1,722
On the road again with the 9300. Great travel watch. Versatile, goes under the radar, and serves well with its pseudo dual-time function.
Edited: