Posts 2,364 Likes 11,170 bsowers34 ·Apr 19, 2025 It's not scratched up, just smudged. Edited: Apr 19, 2025
Posts 15,928 Likes 47,803 Canuck ·Apr 19, 2025 I’m involved in an antique and vintage watch & clock appraisal clinic today. Wearing my 112 year old Hamilton grade 941 pocket watch, but also, a watch with a more modern vibe. My 58 year old Bulova Accutron Spaceview.
Posts 1,089 Likes 6,544 RI Omega Fan ·Apr 19, 2025 Lucky14 It's not Tuesday but taking my new Moonwatch Professional out for another spin. It has been awhile since I’ve seen this bestowed upon a new Moonwatch owner. Here’s your new screen saver, if you so choose ~ Welcome to the Omega Forum. I love your avatar!
Posts 63 Likes 271 Lucky14 ·Apr 19, 2025 RI Omega Fan It has been awhile since I’ve seen this bestowed upon a new Moonwatch owner. Here’s your new screen saver, if you so choose ~ Welcome to the Omega Forum. I love your avatar! Thanks! I’m quickly developing an addiction.
Posts 1,990 Likes 15,462 ahartfie ·Apr 19, 2025·The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock #stackedhandsspeedysaturday