Posts 40 Likes 406 Anp200411 ·Mar 10, 2025 Certina President Automatic ca 1972 with a nice linen dial. One of my favorites recently.
Posts 5,424 Likes 81,881 Barking mad ·Mar 10, 2025·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..
Posts 3,629 Likes 18,002 hmmmcamu ·Mar 10, 2025 1967 OMEGA Seamaster 120 Skin Diver cal. 601 Case ref.# 135.027 paired with No.11, STAINLESS STEEL, 1098, Ω OMEGA bracelet and 19MM ref.# 547 end links.
Posts 1,990 Likes 15,459 ahartfie ·Mar 10, 2025·The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock #megaquartzmonday
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,760 Jones in LA ·Mar 10, 2025·Not in LA anymore. Something sparkly to take the edge off a Monday morning 😀
Posts 18,302 Likes 27,670 Foo2rama ·Mar 10, 2025·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... Lately I’ve been accused of not wearing my Omegas… Well if we go by weight I’m good for a few weeks.
Posts 335 Likes 925 Harbormaster ·Mar 10, 2025 I pulled it out of the safe today…. It needs to be worn! 😎