WRUW Today?

Posts
424
Likes
6,224
Finally, some the rain this morning in North Texas. Fiona is more interested in the squirrels.

Nice shots! Still can’t find where the emojis are!
 
Posts
111
Likes
110
Nice shots! Still can’t find where the emojis are!
ATR, if you are browsing on your phone you just use the emojis on your phones keyboard. HTH 🤡
 
Posts
424
Likes
6,224
ATR, if you are browsing on your phone you just use the emojis on your phones keyboard. HTH 🤡
Thank you!😀got it!😎
 
Posts
9,243
Likes
76,980
ATR, if you are browsing on your phone you just use the emojis on your phones keyboard. HTH 🤡
I didn’t realise that you could do that 🥴
 
Posts
424
Likes
6,224
I didn’t realise that you could do that 🥴
😀 Mr.Eddie K did helped me realizing it’s actually easier to use emojis now. Somehow,I miss the tidier old format,very much!
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
Still can’t find where the emojis are!
They are still there 😎 🤪 They are just reserved for the elite tier 5 members ::psy:: 😲

Obviously kidding 😁 You just have to know how to access them 😉 👍 and the even more secret menu like emojis ☕


🤯
 
Posts
424
Likes
6,224
Oh! 😳 Oh? 🤔 I just couldn’t find any button that works as yours do. I’ll stop thinking about them for a while. Thank you Scarecrow Boat!😁
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
Oh! 😳 Oh? 🤔 I just couldn’t find any button that works as yours do. I’ll stop thinking about them for a while. Thank you Scarecrow Boat!😁
If you’re viewing the forum on a mobile device like me, there is no button for them. The mods made that change because the new forum is compatible with our phones native emoji keyboard, where the old forum wasn’t. Which is the reason they had those emojis. You can still access them on your phone but you have to manually type them. For example, if you type
: grin :
(without the space between the colons and grin), you’ll get 😁. : psy : (without spaces) will give you ::psy::. And so on. Each emoji has their own command. Or, you could just use your phones native emoji keyboard and have more options 🙃 I still like the old emojis, so I saved the individual commands 🤨

However, if you’re viewing the forum on a desktop, the old emojis are still available because desktops usually don’t have native emoji keyboards 👍
Edited:
 
Posts
424
Likes
6,224
Right,that explains, just putting things in between those : : ! ::psy::
: grin :
(without the space between the colons and grin), you’ll get 😁. : psy : (without spaces) will give you ::psy::. And so on. Each emoji has their own command. Or, you could just use your phones native emoji keyboard and have more options 🙃 I still like the old emojis, so I saved the individual commands 🤨

However, if you’re viewing the forum on a desktop, the old emojis are still available because desktops usually don’t have native emoji keyboards 👍
Edited:
 
Posts
402
Likes
998
Just got this one, had to get one after @Barking mad posted a picture of his some time ago and I was lucky enough to find one myself! Really happy with this, looks great and adds a splash of color. Maybe a bit on the large side at 43 mm but I can live with that 😊 Lemania 1873, Speemaster quality for a lot less.