WRUW Today?

Posts
5,310
Likes
53,974
At end of day, this Cosmo King has been my most consistently worn watch over the last few months, can't wait to get my Titoni Space King finishes off but I suspect I will still be wearing this and my Seamaster most of the time.

 
Posts
2
Likes
1
Just got this one, had to get one after @Barking mad posted a picture of his some time ago and I was lucky enough to find one myself! Really happy with this, looks great and adds a splash of color. Maybe a bit on the large side at 43 mm but I can live with that 😊 Lemania 1873, Speemaster quality for a lot less.

Love that ring - so much action, but not overwhelming. What's the ref #?
 
Posts
1,028
Likes
11,787
Another day another Taubert:
Freco Undestroy & the Elasta expansion that the previous owner wore it with for who knows how long

 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,833

Another murky, damp morning in North Texas.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
2007 Ford Police Interceptor…1971 Omega Speedmaster Professional…
 
Posts
44
Likes
211
Just got this one, had to get one after @Barking mad posted a picture of his some time ago and I was lucky enough to find one myself! Really happy with this, looks great and adds a splash of color. Maybe a bit on the large side at 43 mm but I can live with that 😊 Lemania 1873, Speemaster quality for a lot less.

Nice! What model is this?