WRUW Today?

Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
Following in @gbesq’s footsteps (pun intended), and getting my medial meniscus repaired in a few minutes. I feel like this could be a watch fan’s reality show; Naked Wrist and Alone… look forward to getting my knee fixed and watches back on.
Wishing you a successful surgery, and a fast and complete recovery. Hang tough and rest easy. Cheers!
 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,867

An early days of Ebay purchase, mid-1950s American styling in this U. S. 14kt yellow gold cased Longines with a cracker jack 19AS movement.
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,982
I’m riding a desk today but it’s fine allowing me to collect my thoughts. My desk is not a safe zone anyway I have been thrown up on and now I hear we have bed bugs so I got that itchy feeling.

Anyway recently picked this up for a couple hundred it’s not perfect and I need a new clasp for it but I’m going to do what she needs as I really like it. Hope it’s a good day for all. Oh my coworker who sits accross from me just tested positive for Covid so I’m probably dead man walking, it’s been nice knowing you all.
 
Posts
267
Likes
726
Currently has the wrong crystal inserted (just to protect it) as I'm wating for the original to arrive. Just going to where it around the office today.
 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,940
Following in @gbesq’s footsteps (pun intended), and getting my medial meniscus repaired in a few minutes. I feel like this could be a watch fan’s reality show; Naked Wrist and Alone… look forward to getting my knee fixed and watches back on.
Good luck with the procedure
 
Posts
2,943
Likes
32,800
Following in @gbesq’s footsteps (pun intended), and getting my medial meniscus repaired in a few minutes. I feel like this could be a watch fan’s reality show; Naked Wrist and Alone… look forward to getting my knee fixed and watches back on.
Get well soon!
 
Posts
267
Likes
726
Following in @gbesq’s footsteps (pun intended), and getting my medial meniscus repaired in a few minutes. I feel like this could be a watch fan’s reality show; Naked Wrist and Alone… look forward to getting my knee fixed and watches back on.
Wishing you a "speedy" recovery.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Pardon the double post, but thanks to all for the well wishes. Feeling better with wrist real estate occupied once again. Have awesome days/nights OF!