WRUW Today?

Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
P01!



I swear, it looks less ridiculous when you don't take photos up close!

 
Posts
748
Likes
1,748
High noon flieger time with my -64…


Nice, I was considering that green polyester NATO but there weren't a lot of photos of it in person, and it looks a bit too vibrant green on their website. But I like the shade of green in your photo there, is that reasonably accurate to true life?
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,941
Nice, I was considering that green polyester NATO but there weren't a lot of photos of it in person, and it looks a bit too vibrant green on their website. But I like the shade of green in your photo there, is that reasonably accurate to true life?
Yes.

Also, when new the mil green polyester NATO looks somewhat minty in color. After some time [and sweat], it looks less minty. It’s probably one of my most comfortable NATOs [I own three of them] and it’s my go-to for working out.
 
Posts
5,431
Likes
82,060
Sundowners..


Coffee..

and a bit later after I spotted the grunge on the case between the 9 and 11 markers that looked like scratches:whipped:
 
Posts
748
Likes
1,748
Hello to all of you.

Absolutely love the texture and indices on this dial. Awesome watch.