WRUW Today?

Posts
425
Likes
6,244
One of the only two watches available to me during our relocation 😀



Today marked my last hike in the hills near our home, a place where I've walked more than 16,000 km (10,000 miles) with four different dogs over the past 15 years.



As clouds and a stiff breeze blew in from the Pacific Ocean I scattered the ashes of one of my beloved furry companions, Boomer, who will guard the summit of his mountain forever.

Oh..this’s touching!
Best wishes to your relocation!
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Following in @gbesq’s footsteps (pun intended), and getting my medial meniscus repaired in a few minutes. I feel like this could be a watch fan’s reality show; Naked Wrist and Alone… look forward to getting my knee fixed and watches back on.
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
High noon flieger time with my -64…



LATE ENTRY: It’s still flieger time with my -64 but now with a strap change and bezel color change…

Edited:
 
Posts
1,426
Likes
3,621
Following in @gbesq’s footsteps (pun intended), and getting my medial meniscus repaired in a few minutes. I feel like this could be a watch fan’s reality show; Naked Wrist and Alone… look forward to getting my knee fixed and watches back on.

Wishing you a Speedy recovery!