WRUW Today?

Posts
15,942
Likes
47,861
Gorgeous watch... I'm a bumper fan, and I must say that dial is something! Dibs maybe 😀

Unfortunately! @Tritium from Madrid from whom I bought the case has dibs on this one.
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Still constructing. Still the G Shock. Tough as nails and I don’t have to worry about it. I put on the 1952 Seamaster after the workday is done and I’m clean again.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Still feeling celebratory about my personal aviation milestone today, and the little green helicopter that could 😀

 
Posts
1,208
Likes
5,038
Found an old Phenomenato strap in my strap bag. Chopped off the buckle and it's not bad at all. 👍
 
Posts
613
Likes
5,529
Today's Flieger 😀



...on quite a momentous day in my quest to learn to fly: first solo flight!

Congratulations Richard! A very special day and achievement. I fully appreciate all the hard work you have had to put in to get that R22 in the air. Well done! Fly safe
 
Posts
48
Likes
484
I will be wearing this one for the next few weeks to check accuracy of the Revue GT77 movement ⌚

 
Posts
3,657
Likes
18,043
BREITLING GENEVE TOP TIME 810 MK2 @ 38.5MM minus crown 19MM lugs
mvmnt: Venus 178 (WOG import stamped)
circa: 1968