Posts 3,271 Likes 36,508 peatnick ·Jun 26, 2024 Wind up Wednesday Happy hump day Edited: Jun 26, 2024
Posts 9,251 Likes 77,038 Spruce ·Jun 26, 2024·London sunburst dial fan Too much time on my hands (wrists) and having trouble making up my mind Edited: Jun 26, 2024
Posts 558 Likes 2,681 cqing ·Jun 26, 2024·yolo Finally replaced the cyclops crystal with a clear one. Looks much better to me.
Posts 7,086 Likes 56,868 noelekal ·Jun 26, 2024·Home For Wayward Watches The Sea Wolf was required this morning to adjust the sprinkler heads in the front lawn.
Posts 1,957 Likes 25,760 allwoundup ·Jun 26, 2024 Deep into the Longines box again today, circa 1927. Cheers!
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Jun 26, 2024 I found this one 8 years ago for $100. It was hiding on the bottom shelf of one of those unmarked multi-vendor/booths in the garment district of Manhattan. I loved the dial, but I knew very little else about the watch, so I bought it 😀 She runs great, but it’s definitely past time to get her serviced!
Posts 613 Likes 5,529 Charlie3755 ·Jun 26, 2024 Could today be the first 100 F (38 C) day of the summer? Heat index projection for today 111 F (44 C) In 2023 there we had 55 days over 100 F. Summer in North Texas is just getting started!