WRUW Today?

Posts
5,309
Likes
53,964
Feeling a little wrong handed today.

Going to have to move the fit bit to the other side.

 
Posts
7,084
Likes
56,816

Back from a "fun-filled" day up in Fort Worth, Texas elbowing my vehicle through the traffic congestion for a mid day ophthalmologist appointment.

Bu-cee's ... for those outside Texas and the southern US, it's a way over-the-top travel stop. We just got a new "largest ever" (until they get the next one built) Buc-ee's" on the north side of our town. The older Buc-ee's were overlarge to my way of thinking. I stopped in for gas for the first time. I think the concept is nuts, but I'm in the minority There were 150 cars in the parking lot and at the gas pumps and probably twice that many people milling around there, glassy eyed over 1000s of renditions, large and small of this same beaver logo and buying dump truck loads of "Beaver Nuggets."
180px-Buc-ee%27s_beaver.svg.png

https://buc-ees.com/

I don't get it! But, they're bound to be making money hand over fist and I'm not.

I did take a break to go by The Watch Preserve to look in on inventory. It was a busy shop today with several browser/buyers and also several bringing watches to sell.


It is nice to have a nearby place to hang out there and talk watches.
Edited:
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,970
Busy day so just getting around to posting but it’s Tuesday and since it’s the first one since I got this back from the shop, it had to be worn today.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Good day all. 1952 first generation Globemaster reference 2652 with a two tone textured crosshair dial for the office today.
Edited: