WRUW Today?

Posts
3,275
Likes
23,597
Doing my duty on Speedy Tuesday…



But also swapping back and forth with this since I have it running at my desk.

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Out with the pups during the lunch hour, had a National Geographic-like nature experience...



...I doubt the snake will be able to finish what it started.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Evening Alpina Fab Suisse, pity the dog leg lugs aren't really visible.

 
Posts
613
Likes
5,529


SKX on a hefty UncleSeiko Super Engineer. It may be a little bulky for me….
Edited:
 
Posts
2,002
Likes
15,658
Parked in my driveway.

 
Posts
4,085
Likes
8,789
Out with the pups during the lunch hour, had a National Geographic-like nature experience...



...I doubt the snake will be able to finish what it started.

You might be surprised....
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Beach watch…looks like the tide is out a little….8 meter tides in my neck of the woods

Edited: