WRUW Today?

Posts
8,293
Likes
19,591
Wearing today while considering to either service and keep or flip it away..
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Cal 2541 Compressor. See Rössler, p.175. (This is the only Zenith I own that actually appears in that book; his estimate of "around 1955" is highly contestable.)

9A1ADD2F-BB3B-4383-9D32-D58147D59E67_zpsxchy6cr7.jpg
 
Posts
6,832
Likes
13,799
Fantastic piece... I get confused though, when did the certification lines come into play with rolex? I thought it was closer to 70,s
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Wearing today while considering to either service and keep or flip it away..

Did I just hear a flurry of PM's ???
 
Posts
2,070
Likes
14,604
New strap lunch time purchase - love the simplicity of this watch face, especially on even numbered days when the roulette date is red!
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
New strap lunch time purchase - love the simplicity of this watch face, especially on even numbered days when the roulette date is red!

I'm usually lucky to get a corned beef sandwich at lunchtime 🙁
 
Posts
8,145
Likes
36,671
heavy metal

Love it, I´ve got a big thing for those 60´s and 70´s colour rich watches and that one sure ticks all the boxes 😎
 
Posts
8,293
Likes
19,591
Did I just hear a flurry of PM's ???

Naaa, not really. I probably will send for service and hold until its value goes through the roof! ha! 😁